- Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection.
- However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects.
- The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of Application Forms.
- They will submit their Application Forms along-with connected documents through Pakistani Embassies.
- A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, Personnel Administration Directorate, General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form.
- Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address.
- No traveling allowance will be admissible for travelingto and from Pakistan.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests