The Force was originally intended as a border guard unit but has been involved in military actions in recent years. These units are not to be mixed with Janbaz Force, which is a National Guard. Mujahid Battalions are no more a para military force but are rated / considered as good a regular army. The officer cadre in these is promoted to the rank of Colonel.
They select mostly "Issb Recommemded" Candidates. The Mujahid cadets go under the training of one year at PMA, Kakul in Mujahid Officer Course and pass out 2nd Lieutenants. MO Course is based on 6 month training at PMA and 6 month training in Mujahid Regimental Center Bhimber AJK along with compulsory Desert Warfare Course at Desert Warfare School, Chourr Cantt.It only comes once a year in Summer entry. They mostly serve in Kashmir area near LOC, and the area near the border. The salary of Mujahid Officers is very close to that of Army officer in other battalions like FF, PR etc.
- Education : Minimum intermediate
- Nationality: Male candidates of the Pakistan only those who have domicile of Sindh Province
- Age: 18 to 30 years for Civilians and 18 to 45 for retires Army person
- Height: minimum 5 Feet 14 Inches
- Chest: Minimum 30 Inches
- Retirement: 23 years of services or 50 years of total age of the person
- Availability of Application Form:
GSO 2 training Mujahid Force Center: 05828444449 and 03312687627