• If 5 men build house in 21 days then in how many days 7 men build house
• 1 volt is equal to....
• during projectile motion horizontal component becomes what
• Velocity or torque ki dimension thi ,
• or 1volt =?
• horizontal component of projectile
• horse power ka tha
• 1 MEGA volt =
• SWEET IS TO APPLE AS SOUR IS TO ......
• ohms law
• lenzs law
• wave oscillator
• fluid dynamics
• Listen is to hear as see is to.....?
• A is the father of B but B is not the son of A .What's the relationship of B is with A..?
• If blue is green, green is red, red is yellow and yellow is white then,. What is the colour of sky?
• Dimensions of angular momentum
• Geo stationary satellite covers the angle of how many degree?
• The distance covered by the body at specific instance of time is?
• Instantaneous velocity
• The vertical component of projectile at the point of ejection is??
• The range of projectile depends upon?
• The equation of continuity is ?
• Electromagnetic Waves are of the type ??
• The waves in the organ pipe are of the type?
• The torque of a body is 2000 Nm and angular momentum is 2 find it's moment of inertia.?
• Max plank proposed the theory of??
• In photo electro effect electron losses it's energy and it's wavelength changes?
• In inelastic collision both momentum and energy is conserved or not??
• Optical fiber is has core and ??
• How many types of optical fiber are?
• The Kinetic energy of a body is related with temperature in which way?
• The efficiency of deisel engine is ?
• The study of charges at rest is called??
• Mathematical form of Ampere law?
• the study of charges at rest is called as:
• the conversion of matter into energy includes the phenomenon of:
• 3-A photon loses all its entire energy during:
• the capacitance of two capacitors combined in parallel would be:
• one light year=:
• the energy of a photon of wavelength 1 angstorm?
• if the temperature of sun is increased 4 times then what would be the effect on the beat of earth?
• a for award biased pn junction is:
• a reverse biased on junction is:
• in a pure resistive circuit voltage and current are:
• the unit of viscosity is:
• the angular acceleration of a body having 2Nm-2 moment of intertia and 2000 torque is:
• the no. Of significant figures in 0.0001 is:
• If two vectors of equal magnitude have a resultant also equal to their magnitude then the angle between them is:
• in the absence of an external force, the momentum of the body:
• which of the following is a non conservative force:
• the velocity required to escape the earth's surface is:
• the relationship between linear and angular frequency is:
• the force acting on a satellite is:
• the unit for spin angular momentum is?
(A joule second)
• for a body moving upwards:
• the place where area increases the velocity:
• the angular acceleration is equal to:
• which angle tells the displacement and direction as well:
• the energy absorption for reaonace is:
• which waves are standing waves:
• a- electromagnetic
• b- longitudinal
• c- transverse
• for an aeroplane moving towards the airport the apparent frequency:
• energy can neither be created nor destroyed is:
• - F/q is:
• resistivity is dependent on:
• - the motional emf of the rod increases with:
• - a pn junction could be used as:
• - the square of the average value is called:
• - the ratio of stress to strain is:
• - stress is proportional to strain according to which law:
• - high carbo steel is an example of;
• - a p type semi conductor results when the impurity is added from:
• - the charge on a p type semi conductor is:
• - a photo diode is operated in:
• - the most suitable idealization of black body is:
• - the emission of electron from a surface is:
• - the frequncey in Compton effect:
• - photo electric effect shows the:
• - the ionization potential energy for an electron is:
• - the correct relation is:
• - a neutron is equal to:
• - unit of mutual induction:
• - phase change when wave travelled from densor to rare medium:
• - capacitance in parrallel combination :
• - capacitance in series combination :
• - unit of power in case of volt:
• - helium atom is :
• - photo electric effect show which nature of sub atomic partical:
• - what happen to frequency when source moves away from observer:
• - when observer is in condition of moving what will be constant:
• - when source moving then:
• - dual nature mean :
• - what happend to wave length and pitch of sound when observer move closer to source:
• - who deviced the dual nature of sub atomic partical:
• threshod frequency depend upon what:
• unit of viscosity:
• - unit of induction :
• the process when mass converted into energy :
Inhellation of matter
• - the emmission power of black body is:
Heighest monochromatic at all wavelength
• - the length of pendulum increase by 4 times then time period will be :
• - which reaction take place in sun:
• - when light wave travelled from densor to rare medium it phase different will be:
• - semi conducter has ..... valence band:
• - empty conductor band is :
Band of orbital that are high in energy and no free electron
• addition of impurity to semi conducter is called:
• - P type material contain:
• - holes are partical that:
• the largest e/m ratio is of :
• - the obsorption power of black body radiation is ?
Remain same or constant
• doner doping is in:
• - accepter doping is in:
• - when a paratroper jump from plain . His weight before opening parashoot is :
• weight of man on going up:
• 1 radian is equal to :
• dimension of viscosity:
• dimension of acceleration :
• - dimension of power:
• unit of power:
• - direction of current and potential difference :
• - unit vector of 4i, 2j, 4k:
• - cross product of 4i, 6j :
• - if £t = 0 and £F = 0 then is it equillibrium?
• mechanical wave required :
• - example of tranverse wave :
• - what is standing wave:
• - photo electric effect occur in :
• - centripetal force F= ?
• - direction of centripital force:
• - when a body move with speed of light it mass will be:
• holes are :
• valence band is :
• germinium and silicon has valancy of:
• when impuroty added to germinium from 5th group the it is called :
• 2 capacitor are joind parrallel the equivalent capacitor is :
• energy on sun due to:
• formula for acceleration in SHM:
• ammeter used to measure:
• primery V= 220. If number of turn increase in secondry coil then what will be resistance :
• heighest e/m ratio is :
• dimension of self induction
Ans [M° L2T-2A-2]
106- 1 ev = ?
1.602 x 10-19 j
• megnetic lines are called :
• Columb force F = ?
• alpha partical are :
• absolute zero in fahrenhight scale:
• unit of megnetic flux:
• spectrum of black body:
• second ionization of mercury:
• device which just run AC voltage ?
• when perpendiculer force act on body it will move on :
• unit of megnetic flux dencity:
• equation of continuty:
• partical nature shown by :
• wave nature:
• when source moving then:
• when observer moving then:
• mass convert to energy is:
• energy covert to mass:
• in black body when temperature increase then:
(Radiation will be. richer in shorter wavelength )
• in black body when temperature decrease then:
(Radiation will richer in. high wavelength)
• temperature inversly proportional to wavelength only in case of:
• semi conductor is:
Partialy filled Valence and conduction band
• p type material :
• N type material:
• direction of centripetal force is toward ?
• formula for kelvin K:?
• formula for fahrenhight F:?
• formula for centigrade C:?
• .- when light waves enter from raer medium to denser medium the phase change will be? ( 180°)
• -when waves enter from denser to rare medium then phase change will be ?(0°)
• - wave equation
• - dimension of viscosity
• - current measuring device?(ammeter)
• - unit of impedense ? (Henry)
• - absorption power of black body? ( I think 1 BT not confirmed)
• - rejection power of black body?( I think 0 .confirme kr lejeay ga.)
• - which has maximum e/m value?
• - count significant figuers ?
• - calculate area of following.. And calculate significant figures.
• - wiens equation
• - reaction taking place in sun ??
• Absorption power of perfect black body.(1)
• Absorption ability of black body
(Maximum or infinity)
• Aeroplane coming toward airport its apparent frequecy
• Same but move away from airport
• Source move toward stationary listoner its wavelength
• Same if move away from listioner
• Rest mass energy of electron and positron. (1.02Mev)
• In capistive circuit current and voltage are
(Out of phase)
• Photoelectric effect prove the
(Particle nature of light)
• Energy of photon for compton effect must be
(0.1 to 1 Mev)
• Resonance circuit is
(Pure resistive circuit)
• properties of waves, s=vt based
• , electric motor
• , angular momentum,
• dawn of modern physics and laser
• one radians is equal to revolution(0.159)
• unit of viscosity
• unit of impulse (ns)
• :force exerted perpendicular to area is called(tensile stress nt cnfrm
• : Pakistani physicist scientist who Got noble price(dr abdulsalam in 1979
• voltage across secondary coil is
• :rest mass if photon(zero
• :device which converts mechanical energy into electrical(ac generator nt cnfrm
• :nature of electromagnetic(dual nature
• :photoelectric effect verified by(Einstein
• :when pilot diving down mass become
• :conversion of ac to dc current(rectification
• :radiation from sun is due to(
• :stress is directly proportional to strain according to (hooks law
• :thermodynamics first law all statements
• :transistor is used for (resistor nt cnf
• :on p type material impurities is added from(3rd group
• :black body radiation spectrum(continues
• :work done is said to be negative when ....(antiparallel
• :isotopes of hydrogen atom(3)
• :dimensions of kE[ML^2/T^-2]
• :unit of surface tension
• :unit of viscosity
• :by heating megnet is...
• :when a body is going with speed of light mass become (infinite
• :device measure the current
Academic Test - GDP - Experience Shared
Jobs forum Pakistan Air Force. Qualification, Initial test for Permanent Commission in PAF, General Duty (Pilot), General Duty (Navigator), Air Defence, Administration and Special Duty Branch, Logistics, Accounts, Legal, Meteorology, Information Technology
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Academic Test - GDP - Experience Shared
Patience is a virtue
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests