- Intermediate or Equivalent: 17-22 years
- Graduates (2 years graduation) : 17-23 Years
- Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel; 17-23 Years
Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA /BPA); 17-24 Years
Serving Army Soldiers; 17-25 Years
- Intermediate; Marks 55%
- 2 years Graduation; 50% in Inter and 60% in Graduation
- 4 years Graduation( 50% in Inter and 60% in Graduation)
- Serving Army Soldiers ( Inter 50% marks)
- Serving PAF/ PN Personals (Inter 55% marks)
PMA L/C - Paper Pattern, Preparation Notes, Video, PDF files, Quiz Tests
What all Tests are conducted during Initial Tests at PMA
The tests at initial testing level for PMA, included:-
o Written/ Intelligence
- Verbal Test: 80-90 questions in 30-40 minutes (study resources verbal tests)
- Non-Verbal Test: 80-90 questions in 30-40 minutes
- Academic Test. 50 questions in 30-35 Minutes. English, Math, Pak Studies, Islamiat, General Knowledge
o Medical Examination
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches / 162.5 cm
- Weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Visual Standards
o Distance Vision – With Glasses 6/9 , 6/12
o Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Other standards to be examined
- Flat foot
- Sweaty Palms or Hyperhidrosis
- Cubitus Varus or Cubitus Valgus
- Hearing Problems
- Knee Knocking
- Color Blindness
o Squint eyes
o Non-Verbal Test Practice (with answers)
o Chest expansion / deformity
- 1.6 Km in 8 minutes (3 marks)
- Pullup 3 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Pushups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Crunches: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Ditch: 7.4 ft (1 Mark)
o Interview and Essay Writing.
Candidates who pass in written test, Medical & Physical Tests are interviewed by S&RO and Psychologist.
Before interview every candidate will be required to write an essay of 10 lines in English and Urdu. Topic of the Day will be reflected on the board in exam hall /room. Each candidate will be given marks out of 20. A candidate securing less than 12 marks will be considered failure and will not be given Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) form. Outline context / aspects normally tested are as under: -
- Expression and confidence in English and Urdu.
- Current affairs.
- Geo and Pak Studies.
- Overall outlook.
- Extra curricular activities include sports and hobbies.
- Any other aspect as deemed appropriate by the Panel
==> Sample Questions - Initial Interview PMA,
file-pdf-o: How to Prepare for Initial Tests of PMA Long Course and Other Army, Navy and PAF courses? :
- Initial Interview and Essay Notes
- Initial Interview PMA Long Course
- Essay Writing in Initial Tests - Guidelines
From Where I can get book, pdf notes and Study Material for Initial Test of PMA long Course?
file-pdf-o Free Complete Book - PMA initial test preparation -pdf - download : https://cutt.ly/pmainitial-ebk
What all is included in it:
- Mock Verbal tests with answers - 2
- Practice Tests Non Verbal with answers - 2
- Initial Academic Tests PMA -3
- Initial Academic Tests PMA and PN
- Initial Test Interview Guidelines and notes
- Initial Test Essay Writing Guidelines and notes
- Physical tests
- Initial Medical Tests
- General Knowledge Questions.
- Quick Math
Quiz and Mock Tests : Quiz Tests for PMA Long Course Preparation
Video Lectures for Initial Test Preparation
- Initial Test Preparation – Verbal and Non Verbal -
- Initial Test Practice
- Arms and Services in Pakistan Army
- How to Improve Body Language
- Self-Description and Other important Areas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to improve Confidence
What are eligibility Conditions for Selection in PMA Long Course
- Gender: Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Marital Status: Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Age :
- Intermediate or Equivalent; 17-22 Years, Relax-able for 3 m in upper/lower age limits
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel ; 17-23 Years, relax-able for 3 m
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA /BPA);17-24 Years;No age relaxation
- Serving Army Soldiers; 17-25 Years; No age relaxation
- Minimum Height : - 5' - 4" (162.5 cm) 0
- Weight: As per BMI (Check Here)
- Training : 2 years at PMA
- Educational Qualification ;
- : Minimum 55 % marks when applying on FA/FSc and equivalent bases
- : 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% mks in FA/ FSc
- : ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Hope Certificate. Candidates passed Part-I of Intermediate Exam with min 60% marks and appeared/ are appearing in Part II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions, subject to permission of Hope Certificate in official advertisement.