Occupational Personality Inventory (OPI) Test at ISSB

Situation Reaction Test and ISSB Tests are discussed at this forum
mwaraitch
Site Admin

Occupational Personality Inventory (OPI) Test at ISSB

Post by mwaraitch »

What is OPI Test- How it is conducted at ISSB?

The abbreviation OPI, stands for Occupational Personality Inventory (inventory here would mean "set of questions"). In this test, you are to make choices / indicate preferences from the given options (7). As this test is about making personal choices in different spheres of life, no preliminary preparation may be needed (except, that one may like to have a look at type of choices/ options to get familiar).

The Occupational Personality Inventory (OPI) is a family of personality questionnaires designed to give information on an individual's preferred choices in life. ISSB has recently introduced this tests and its expected to be a confirmatory series of tests. This Questionnaire in this test of on the line of Big Five Personality Personality Test for which you can see the sample test, practice it and see the assessment report about your personality here.

OPI Test at ISSB

• The OPI (now known as the Talent Profile) assesses an individual’s preferences (personality) to see how they align with a job role
• The assessment is easy to complete.
• In OPI test, the statements are given with 7 options. You have to choose an option which you agree to. These statements are 150, each with 7 options and time to attempt these are 30 to 40 minutes. The options in this test are

• You have to choose only one of this against every statement.
• Personality matches your chosen options or not.

How Should I attempt OPI Test at ISSB

• The OPI Test checks your behavior/ style. There is nothing as a 'wrong answer' or 'correct asnwer'
• Its incorrect assumption to say that ISSB selects only particular type of personality e.g. its and incorrect to say that, "extroverts only are needed in armed forces".
• Complete the assessment as honestly as possible. Being honest will provide a truer picture of you,
• You do not need to be distorting an assessment.
• Furthermore, if you try to “makeup” things to impress, there will be distortions in the test result with rest of the tests.
• It is advised, not to be neutral, always agree or disagree with something Always choose the best match to your personality.
• Only choose the options which suits you and your nature.
• Don’t get stuck on a single question.

How can I find / learn sample questions asked in OPI Test in ISSB
Here are some of the sample questions to help you understand what type of questions are asked in OPI Test
- I look out for myself before others.
- Honesty is not always necessary.
- I sometimes need a push to undertake a task.
- Everyone has good intentions.
- I tend to feel hopeless.
- I always do things by the book.
- I am honest with others about my flaws.
- I sometimes feel I do not add much value.
- I openly disagree with others.
- I have an active social life.
- I believe that emotions should be ignored.
- I do not think very much of myself.
- I have a low opinion of weak people.
- I identify deeper meaning in most literature.
- I do not act like a different person around those in power.
- I never avoid being part of a group.
- I rarely consider the consequences of overindulging.
- I am easy to get to know.
- I am strongly interested in money.
- I often feel compassion for others.
Where I can practice for OPI Test and Where can I get PDF file for OPI Test Sample.?
file-pdf-oDownload OPI Sample Test pdf
The big five personality tests, 16 personalities, 123 tests and many other live and free testing services with reports are available at number of websites:
Here are some of these:-
https://www.123test.com/personality-test/
https://bigfive-test.com/test
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Patience is a virtue