WAT test

Discussion on Psychological Tests at ISSB. Mock Tests, sample tests, Quiz, Pdf note and guidelines, Word Association Test (WAT), Sentence Completion Test (SAT), Picture Story Writing at ISSB, Pointer Story, OPI Test and Situation Reaction Test (SRT) at ISSB. All inclusive with examples and complete sense of direction by qualified persons.
Tahakashif26

WAT test

Post by Tahakashif26 »

Assalamoalaikum. Can anyone guide me that in WAT tests can we make small sentences, also Sentences related to me like: I go to cinema, I hate lies, etc. Are these sentences acceptable?
Does bad handwriting aslo effect it?
Assalamoalaikum. Can anyone guide me that in WAT tests can we make small sentences, also Sentences related to me like: I go to cinema, I hate lies, etc. Are these sentences acceptable?
mwaraitch
Site Admin

Re: WAT test

Post by mwaraitch »

Tahakashif26 wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 22:07 Assalamoalaikum. Can anyone guide me that in WAT tests can we make small sentences, also Sentences related to me like: I go to cinema, I hate lies, etc. Are these sentences acceptable?
Does bad handwriting aslo effect it?
Try to post in related topic - sub forum, using POST REPLY under existing Topic. In case starting new topic, use full heading instead of only WAT Test.
WaAlaikum Salam.
Small Sentences: You have 10 seconds to write a sentence, whatever size you like. Normally its not possible to write longer sentences in short time frame. There are no restriction on short / long / size of sentence.

Acceptability: I suggest you read the concept first and then ask question under each guideline given in this forum. Every sentence reflects on you. So if you think these sentence are reflecting on you, its fine.

Handwriting Communication skills are important. If someone cannot read what you have written, so whats the point in writing it.
Patience is a virtue
mwaraitch
Site Admin

Re: WAT test

Post by mwaraitch »

Here is link for you to study this subject. viewforum.php?f=13
Patience is a virtue