LCC Initial Test Experiences

Lady Cadet Course (LCC), eligibility, initial test including verbal and non verbal, physical, initial interview, ISSB tests, notes, experiences of LCC are discussed in this forum
mwaraitch
Site Admin

LCC Initial Test Experiences

Post by mwaraitch »

Copied #1
There were three portions.
1. Verbal intelligence questions: 84 questions in 30 minutes(num series, age problems, direction, alphabets series, analogy, percentage questions etc)
2. Non verbal intelligence questions:64 questions in 30 minutes (patterns, diagrams etc)
3. Academics questions: 50 questions in 30 minutes
----------------------
Experience 2

I am Aneesa Batool yesterday I have given the Test of *LCC 18* .And Alhamdulilah I have passed.

The first thing that i suggest to all Must have Full Hope and believe on Allah and 2ndly Trust and confidence on own-self.
The test carry maximum questions from each portion of Verbal,Non-Verbal , subject , and some Personality questions But time is short..

Firstly when i started the portion of verbal,I took much time in starting questions with that i seen the time too…which little bit stressed me that OMG time is soo less and May b i cannot solve the all…but than i let the false imagination stop seeing the time and totally focused on the questions. Than in few questions i took time but in some i took no time… once i was go through the questions and hence i solved all ones on time…Next same with the Non-Verbal although It take much time than verbal but Alhamdulilah it also had done on time…

Next come the subject portion the questions came in the subject were very basic ones.. but that sort of about which we are confused either choose the first one or 2nd one …but Alhamdulilah that also successfully done…and than the personality questions i honestly chose that options which i think i have..
The observation that i have made from the test is:-

1.From the verbal and non-verbal portion not much show concern about the time because it entangle in time wasting with a stress that may a source of wrong option’s selection. All can done on time but be confident, avoid seeing the time in starting it may take time but than you will get the idea to solve the questions and than you are doing without wasting time.😂

2.Next from own subject; Always select that option about you have surity above 60%..other wise chose that one you have some surity

3.From the personality survey be honest in selecting the options because it may b checked and asked in next proceeding and succeeding stages..
At the end check some questions are skipped by clicking the buttons unconsciously in side table it is shown which one is skipped so try to solved all the questions..and one more thing some questions are also remained unmarked by double clicking the next button and you dnt know about that …so for this i suggest you to scroll back the questions and see which one is left unmarked…try to solve all the questions all the even you dnt know the answers.And for verbal and non-verbal make the maximum practice it helps you a lot few questions were repeated but with others you can do by recognizing the trick as you have practiced so it didnt take much time. *Do remember me in your prayers stay blessed ,happy and successful.
Patience is a virtue