Lady Cadet Course - ISSB Experiences

Lady Cadet Course (LCC), eligibility, initial test including verbal and non verbal, physical, initial interview, ISSB tests, notes, experiences of LCC are discussed in this forum
mwaraitch
Site Admin

Lady Cadet Course - ISSB Experiences

Post by mwaraitch »

ISSB gwa- 2018
I was asked to notify on 15th Sep at 9-10 AM. I reached ISSB at 10:15 AM and after security checking at Check post We entered the Cantt area. Many girls were sitting there and I also sat n waited. On my turn I went to security staff n he checked my call letter n ID card n marked my presence. After that ISSB bus came n we went to the centre.

In ISSb center all original documents were checked and mobiles were submitted including head phones n all kind of medicines. We were given rooms and it was about 1PM. After that Lunch was served in ISSB candidates mess. Right after lunch we were asked to go n sit in JOHAR HALL. Here ID numbers were given from 1 to 116 (Batch was of 116 strength). Documents were collected by the staff. Pictures were taken n Call letters were collected. Filled Bio Data forms that day and it was almost 7PM when we left Johar hall after all these form fillings. Dinner was served and we were asked to sleep early.

Next Day we were asked to gather in ground at 5:30 AM.
Room vise photos were captured and one picture of whole batch was captured.
After breakfast we were taken to the Johar Hall for personality tests. Screen out test were conducted initially and no candidate was screened out.

At 10AM personality test started.
Firstly there was Sentence Completion test consisting of two 2 sets of English n Urdu. In each set there were 26 incomplete sentences n I think had to complete each set in 7 mnts. After that there was Word Association Test consisting of 25 and 75 words meaning almost 100 words. Each word was to be completed into a sentence or phrase in 10 seconds.
After that Picture Story writing test. 4 Pictures were shown after 4 mnts interval and had to complete the story in those 4 mnts. In these 4 mnts 30 seconds of Picture blinking in screen were also included. Pictures in my test included "A girl was sitting like a sad one", "A man was holding a knife and two kids were infront of him", "A man and his friends were sitting around fire and in background there was a wall", " A boy and girl were watching TV"

Right after that test pointer stories started in which an incomplete n open sentence was given n we had to complete the stories in 3 and half mnts. My stories included, "She was alone in stormy night and suddenly..." , "He followed his wishes and... (I forgot the exact sentence)

After that GTO groups were formed and on that day interviews were started. I had my interview with Deputy that day. Some of candidates had their interviews with Psychologist as well. After Interview we were free almost at 7PM.

On Third Day we were again asked to gather in Johar Hall and GTO came one by one and took their groups in a building. There we had our introduction with GTO (He was such an amazing person) . Group discussion was started and topic was "پولیس کی کارکردگی کو کیسے بہتر کیا جا سکتا ہے" after that all candidates in a group (we were 12) were asked to deliver a lecture on different topics. My topic was "کیا خواتین کو مسلح افواج میں آنا چاہئیے؟"
After that Group planning task started. We tried to make a plan but at the end GTO said apka plan naakaam huwa hai but u tried well. Shabash. He asked us to gather after 30 mnts in track suits n joggers.
After 30 mnts we were taken to the Task area where Progressive Group task and half group task was held. We couldn't complete the task but we almost did it and GTO appreciated that. It was end of third day.

On 4th day morning we were taken to the Task area and Individual Obstacles area. Our group was called first for IOs. I went on third number. There were 6 obstacles for girls. All included except Monkey Bridge, Rope climbing n Tarzen Swing. (YEH TEENO NI THIN BAQI SAB THI). I did boxing ring, Tyre, Zig zag bridge and high Jump. I couldn't cross ditch and hanging log because I was afraid of that ditch. Many girls got injuries n fractures but fortunately I managed to do that.

After IOS command tasks started according to ID numbers. On my turn GTO also took a short interview and asked questions. He asked a first question, "Ditch kyn ni kya ?" I accepted that k main dar gai thi. I said Sir mn ny ghar mn Jump kr k dekha tha n I did about 7ft on floor lekin yeh ditch dekh k mn dar gai thi. He said abhi dubara jump krny ko kahun tou krogi? I said G Sir krungi. After that he asked jo Ooper abhi plane gyaa hai , Iska naam kya hai ? I said Mashak hai sir. PAF ka. He said good. Phr he asked IR parha hai ? I said Yes Sir. He said suez Canal kahn hn ? I answered. He asked Khanjrab pass kahn hain ? I answered. He said General knowledge acha hai tumhara. Phr he said agr ham ni krty apko select kya krogi? I said Sir M.Phil krungi IR main or dubara ISSB mn aongi. He said M.Phil kahn sy krogi? I said sir most probably PU sy. He said NDU sy kyn ni ? Mn kaha sir wahn ka procedure b pta krungi or apply kr dungi. He said sara procedure mn btaa deta hun apko. He told me details about admission at NDU and said mn b wahn he admission ly raha hun M.Phil mm. Phr neri class fellow hogi ap , I said In sha ALLah sir. He said meri assignment bnaa dyaa krna wahn. Mery marks b achy aaingy. I said mn nhi bnaongi sir. Kehty kyn? I said jis ka kaam hai wohi kry tou acha lgta hai. He said tm ny tou straight forward bol dyaa bnda dill he rakh leta hai. Or b kuch questions kye family sy related n personal.

After that command task started n after all tasks were asked that final group tasks ni hongy apk ap log jain Psychologist k interview k lye ready ho jain. Lekin hmara interview ni huwa n they said ki Apki psychologist assessment apk Forms ki base py he ho chuki h n no need for the interview. Kuch girls k re interview b huwy n re obstacles b. Usi din hm sy hmari IDs b ly li gai n photos b dy dai gai jis k 350 RS hr candidate ny pay kyE. TAs b dy dye gye. And on 5th day morning nashty k bad mobile phones b mill gye n dispersal started at 10AM.
Next day morning results were uploaded on site.
Patience is a virtue